Anyone have an FID Dragon Hammer electric?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joostin420

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
This may be next.... :greedy:
182145f92iirahi377tv91.jpg

55 pounds. Yikes. And they are recommending 8s max. When you factor in the $2,258 selling price, I can’t run away fast enough. Nice looking truck though.

It’s a lot upfront, but I probably have that into each my Kraton, xmaxx, and senton :p

I know it's not in the same league. , But I have my eye on the. Losi super Baja Rey .

My voltz is still nib in the basement and not sure if I need it plus my x-bug. I have so many projects.

It is amazing when you see it in person :cool:

Last edited:
I do have one in my basement - couldn’t resist :sneaky: Can’t decide if I am going to keep it though due to so many rc’s And projects already :rolleyes:
CE99299D-D961-480D-8294-FDD4093171CE.jpeg
D50EEBFD-CD9F-468E-AC0D-232C30084B5B.jpeg
AA3B476B-59BF-4B77-B198-2ED1034765DD.jpeg

The craftsmanship is very impressive when you see it o_O

They are awsome looking but they don't supply the spare wheel with the 8s artr been checking cost in uk £1,300 + batteries slow process me thinks

I have the spare wheel ;)

Don’t forget shipping is $250 to import.

Damn didn't realise as they reckon free shipping and it definitely states no spare wheel gotta say that wheel looks massive in your hand I'm hoping the family give me money for me birthday an not more kin socks lol

Back