Ohio anyone from Cincinnati

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pullmehome

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just got my first truck. it is used and needs engine work. I hope to get it running in a few weeks, but since I am still new I am going to take my time and hope to do it well. I just wanted to know if anyone is from my area. I would like to meet people who are into RC's and maybe learns a thing or two from them. I just moved here and haven't settled in yet I guess this would be a way to meet new friends too. Hope to hear from fellow Queen City residents....I am also wondering if anyone has tried using their trucks in the abandoned subway project too.

Thank you for the info I joined your group...hope to make it out there soon just need to get the truck running.

a traxxas tmaxx. Got it used in a trade for a bunch of junk I don't need anymore from my old nissan 240sx I hoarded parts for that thing and when I moved back with the parents it was still all there,

Wanna go to the track today around 1:00? If so let me know. It's in Bethel, Ohio.

I'm in Hamilton. We have a group of about 4 guys that run over at Joyce Park and travvel to Bethel once or twice a month.

You met up with Rick and Rod yet? They are regular bashers over at Joyce Park. Rick has a T-Maxx/Revo and Rod has a LST2/Aftershock (Can't remember which). They were looking for regular bashers. I'm working on getting a new club started soon that will be much better organized for us locals who want to get together and bash/race/etc...

Yeah, I am good friends with Rick. He has a Savage big block and after shock. He just took my old wolverine off my hands and is going to try to build his own style truck.

I need to get out there with you guys one weekend, let me know next time you're going out. I told Rick I would go out there some time and haven't gotten around to it.