Anyone else have COD: World at War?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the PC version but don't paly it much since starting this addiction

Got it for X-Mas, Froze the first mission, Haven't played it since.

xbox live

joneserdude420

cod4 and W@W gamebattles clan matchs

Lets play now dude. I have CODWAW. But I agree, CoD4 was way better.
GT: LOLitsCOBY.

added you, jones

accepted, i would have sent you an invite earlier but i was in a full party with my clan. ;)

and i agree, cod4 seems to be a better game than w@w.

theres rumors that infinity ward has already began developing cod5(alot of people call cod w@w 5 but its not) which will be modern based like cod4 with bigger maps,more maps and more weapons. rumored release is late 09 early 10.

idk how true this is???? but i got my fingers crossed as infinity ward did a hell of a job with cod2 and cod4! the 2 best cod games to date imho.

Last edited:
cod4 and gears 2.
GT:kaostheory93

(thanks for denying my friend request coby:angry:)

Mines TinManTom
Might not be me playing all the time, my friend plays it a lot as me

Last edited:
accepted, i would have sent you an invite earlier but i was in a full party with my clan. ;)

and i agree, cod4 seems to be a better game than w@w.

theres rumors that infinity ward has already began developing cod5(alot of people call cod w@w 5 but its not) which will be modern based like cod4 with bigger maps,more maps and more weapons. rumored release is late 09 early 10.

idk how true this is???? but i got my fingers crossed as infinity ward did a hell of a job with cod2 and cod4! the 2 best cod games to date imho.

i heard this also but i didnt hear when infinity ward owns

GAMERTAG: Mzawi
Level 65!! But i dont think I'm doing prestege its soo useless.

Back