Any1 in nj wanna race

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-alec

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey I'm in freehold,nj any1 near me :cheers:
Also do u know any good tracks :alarm: :buggy1:

Last edited:
I'll race ya. I'm about 45 minutes away from u. I haven't been able to get to Jackson this year. But I'll be there this winter for the micro's at the Italian-American.

The only other track around us is Edison for on-road and they run one Sunday a month. And then there's Prospeed in Middletown, NY.

Send me a PM if you want to get together with us:RatzoRc, Diver, Sl0egin, and Rodriguez.

Team 17 said:
I'll race ya. I'm about 45 minutes away from u. I haven't been able to get to Jackson this year. But I'll be there this winter for the micro's at the Italian-American.

The only other track around us is Edison for on-road and they run one Sunday a month. And then there's Prospeed in Middletown, NY.

Send me a PM if you want to get together with us:RatzoRc, Diver, Sl0egin, and Rodriguez.

And Remy :)

Hey that will be fun where is a good place to have a race

also i have a sportmaxx

also my dad has a t-maxx so he can race to.

What kind of car do u have

by the way is a pm the date??
thanks and sry

PM is private message. Same as an email, but through the forum. I have a Mugen MTX-3. Let us know of some possible dates your available.

Remy said:
Yeah, don't forget about Remy. Met him just this passed Sunday at prospeed. Also, don't forget about 710Baby, another prospeed reg.

Hey, I'll run anywhere that's not too far away.

okay thats kool. do u have an email adress if u do lets swap them.i had a construction sit to run at but know there startin the damn houses.

I race at dirt runners in Jefferson, NJ. They have a technical off-road track and an oval dirt track around the technical track. They hold races every other weekend and the next one will be on September 12. Registration ends at 10:15 am and racing starts at about 11 am.

Last weekend, there were about 130 entries. 2 weekends ago there were about 170 entries. If you have any questions, follow this link http://othforums.proboards33.com. I will be glad to answer them. I just can't visit too many forum sites. This is a new forum site that is connected with my online hobby store.

What part of Jersey are u located?

looking for a offroad track near jersey city anyone know of any good ones..

Last edited:
If there were any I'd be there. Unfortunately there isn't any around. You would have to travel a good hour or more to get to one.

looking for anyone that runs electric mod truck near jersey city,nj and knows any good spots to go to... i.m. me on aim @ joey33087 I'm always on..

I run an Electric HPI RS4 Stadium truck. I'm in Linden. I know a couple other members with electrics that I'm trying to come up with a date to run both electric and nitro.

really where you gonna go if you want to contact me I'm always on aim my s.n. is joey33087 have you ever been to bayonne park thats big enough to get some run time in i havent been there in awhile so i dont know if there is any jumps there because i just moved bak up here from florida..

Last edited:
Why would u move back? No I've never ran or been to BAyonne park. But I will let u know on possible dates.

ummm isnt free hold right next to englishtown? i thought there was a track in english town

The englishtown track no longer exists. There is a track for both on and off-road in Jackson which is next to freehold.

so where would i go if i want to just fool around on a track with my drake? (i finnaly got fuel :D )

Not sure where westfield is, but Dirtrunners race track in Jefferson is open everyday for any one...Haven't been there yet though but hopefully soon. There's a white castle (fast food) on rt 17 S in Teterboro, behind it is a BMX track...mostly for jumps.

I'm in Bergen County NJ (elmwood park) running only Nitro Monster Trucks...if any wants to bash/race their Monsters, let me know :) [email protected]

Back