Any one need some rc paint work?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemiclod

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello to all, I am open to anyone who may need/want some nice paint work for their rc’s. I have been airbrushing detailing building rc’s and models of all sorts for over 25years. PM me if you are interested. Here are a few pics of some of my past work.

IMG_2521.jpeg

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_1871.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_9192.jpeg

IMG_9155.jpeg

IMG_9154.jpeg

Do you do trimming too? That’s the part I hate doing the most! I’ve been getting better at it but I still struggle in the tight areas around the steering linkage on my B74.1

Do you do trimming too? That’s the part I hate doing the most! I’ve been getting better at it but I still struggle in the tight areas around the steering linkage on my B74.1
Yes I can also trim bodies as well. It’s tedious at times no doubt about that, but I can get it done nice and clean.
how much would you charge? I've been wanting to paint up this design on the mustang protoform body.View attachment 173411
I would charge $50 for main design, if you would like all the small details like sponsors other than Ford, Monster, and Fun Haver price may vary.

how would this work?

how do i get the body to you? how do you want to be paid? how much would it cost for the stickers? (fun haver, monster energy etc.)

We would exchange our info for shipping to me and back to you, payment PayPal or Venmo something along those lines. If it’s something I can paint, a decal won’t be needed, but if you want the decals I would supply (ship) them with said body you want painted. I can place them where you would like or to copy an actual paint scheme from a 1:1 vehicle you maybe copying.
In
We would exchange our info for shipping to me and back to you, payment PayPal or Venmo something along those lines. If it’s something I can paint, a decal won’t be needed, but if you want the decals I would supply (ship) them with said body you want painted. I can place them where you would like or to copy an actual paint scheme from a 1:1 vehicle you maybe copying.
If you go to the classified section of the forum there are excellent rules and ground lines to follow. Read over that, that’s what should be followed by both parties so all is guaranteed satisfaction. 👍🏻