any good

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a pretty low kv motor so it should run pretty cool, 2-3s esc, 6v bec, hmm, might be worth it, can't really see anything by reading that would be bad.

Hobbywing, look into them, basically the same thing as speed passion but cheaper. Still, not a bad price.

I am ANTI hobbywing personally. My Caster ex1 came with a hobbywing esc and 2200kv motor, both burned out with in a couple months and very few runs. and I've been trying to get them replaced for over 2 months now without any word.

I am ANTI hobbywing personally. My Caster ex1 came with a hobbywing esc and 2200kv motor, both burned out with in a couple months and very few runs. and I've been trying to get them replaced for over 2 months now without any word.
Not cool. Do your research for sure man or end up like this!!!

ok thanks guys. ill just save up for a castle system

The stock Traxxas 1/10 brushless system is pretty awesome itself.

hey slowngreen!! thanks for the input on that caster. i been debating on that rig for a bit now. is that a constant issue or complaint with them? or just your bad luck? and how does the vehicle itself perform and is it durable? does you like it other than the funky brushless?

Back