any georgia riders

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx125

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD//////any georgia riders?

where do you guys hang out? i am in walton county.

p.s.
i have a track here @ home.

Last edited:
nobody?? i am sick of haging out with my cousin my his friends (1/8 buggies). i got a track here at home, (Walton,county).

There a track in Buford It superbowl i think i go there so times i have not been in awhile

yes, i know about that track but i can't make it there during the week and on weekends i have a thousand things to do, that is why i got my own track at home, but it gets old when you run with the same few guys all the time, i need to post a few pics of my track, and get more guys here.

my digital camera is having issues, here is a quick drawing

2730track1.jpg

is about 14' wide all the way around but i don't know how long, it takes me over 225 regular walking foot steps to get around it, the surface (clay) is smooth but not flat all the way, is a bit hilly here and there, and i still have room for improvement.

p.s.
i think that it could be a great track to practice 1/8 & 1/10. i don't mind if anybody wants to come and check it out, more people more fun.

Last edited:
Where's Walton Co? I make it to Savannah (Chatham Co) once in a while and bring a vehicle with me most times.

is between atlanta and athens

i am about ten minutes from I-20

damn, i most be in the wrong state or the wrong part of the state, not many friendly r/c people here, or maybe is time to go back to the windy city.

on and off (Oak Forest)

i don't like the SOUTH @ ALL, people here plain and simple SUCK!!

I can sympathize with you. I grew up on the southside of Chicago and lived in Savannah for about 3 years. Hated it, from the time I got there til I left. Unfortunately I have to go back from time to time for work but the best part is knowing I don't have to stay! Food sucks there too!

dude, this place is just dead, i make great money working in downtown atlanta, i have a nice house on five acress here in walton county, and that is all i like about this redneck state. i need to transfer out of this fu _ _ i_ g place.

Dude i can't agree with you more, i grew up in Ca, & the south is just a culture shock!!! I'm now down here in south Ga, i got some friends in the Atlanta area though, and as a matter of fact we are looking for more places & friends to run with! we currently have 2 tracks down here, & one at my bosses house in Mcdonough ga whitch is about 20 min south of Stockbridge! I have a buddy that lives in Monroe ga whitch is kinda north east Atlanta, we are looking to run at a track were there is not sanction races goin on!! If you know what i mean! We started out with the monster trucks, & now full blown into the buggies!!! I'm on my 5th nitro car now! I just got a new Ofna 9.5 mbx & i love it so far! & my oldest son got a Ofna ultra comp for Christmas! Its his first car & he's in heaven!!! So kick a shout out! & maybe we can hook up some time! I'm going to try to go up to Monroe Ga this weekend to run somewhere! I'm tring to get my buddy to find out about a track called sugarhill in that area! Latter! Jon.

I live 8 minutes south from Monroe and the name of the track up in sugarhill is the SugarBowl. i can't wait to have my track 100% completed, i just need to get a few more jumps and some of that flexible black drain lines and it will be the perfect place to practice.

Last edited:
-----------------------

Last edited:
Back