Colorado Any bashing site in Colorado?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joneasley

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi I am looking for a bashing site in colorado something with some good jumps ect.

I dont mean to be rude but when I read the title of this thread I laughed out loud. If you live in colorado and bash, there you go lol. Bashing is your own thing how you like it, I'm shure there is a open lot some where near you that is screaming your name to go build what ever set up you can dream up to just shread your rc all day! Thats the beauty of bashing, its anything you can think of! I have friends and family in denver, and there is so much open land around its not funny, unlike in cali where a little flat park is ok to bash. Just go out open minded, shovle in hand and have some fun! :)

after reading what you said I started laughing myself I live in a small town I was looking for the big mounds of dirt that you always see on youtube I have many places to go I just wanted something diffrent I can go to places where you can run your truck out of site but what is the fun in that I want to fly off 30 foot hills to see what I can brake so I can suppport the lhs,and the oil companies for the over priced gas I burned to get there.