Another SCX10!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing looks GREAT!

i can't wait to get the f350 body mounted up on the SCX

I wana get another one to do, so i can have one as a basher body, and one as the pretty shelf body... both patinted the same way.

stop posting pictures!!!! i almost clicked buy on an scx this morning but i resisted. i'm just not 100% on it yet.

That defender body is sexy..... on another note, the titan 12t motor, and ESC combo make this lil rig SCOOT!

my crawler outran you geared 12/87 with a 35T. :D:D:hehe::hehe::hehe::p:

the truck looks GREAT! When are we all getting together? I have been busy at work and its only going to get worse. I really need to relax and drive some crawlers sometime.

any new pics?

wait till i put the scx on 4S. :)

wait till i put the scx on 4S. :)

Thats going to be scary! I swapped the 14t pinion for a 21t and this happen :whhooo:

SCX-wheely.gif

Finally got the winch mounted
crawling-1.gif

Last edited:
The new winch looks sweet!!! now you can pull Alpine and FLM out when they get stuck, LOL!!!! JK!!!

I'm die hard ford man, but ill bet the defender will out mud us......... damn thats a sweet ride.

are you serious? You think it will out mud the grooved 2.2 slingers i have on mine?

( i do have an open front diff tho)

talkin bout the 1:1's of our trucks.

After a few months of beating the crap out of the front bumper if finally gave up

oooops.gif

busted-bumper.gif

Sweet looking rig. I've finished mine and everyone's right about the stock body. I've got a '73 Bronco painted up for mine. I'll get some pictures of it up soon.

Finally a hard body..Thanks again James! It needs some body reinforcement and a front bumper but I think it's going to looks pretty good when I'm done with it.

f-350.gif

ford.gif

gave up on the land rover?

Hell yeah it looks good, I think you should go with a tube type bumper on there.

Do the summit bumper!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING!! And no problem on the body.. I'm just waiting for my tires. lol

Back