Another One Bites the Dust! (TVP)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Today was my son's 10th Birthday and how did he wnat to spend it? Bashing r/cs with dad :D

So I got both chargers out and started working on my Savage so we could bash. I had to charge 2 sets of transmitter batteries,my rx pack,glow igniter,roto start battery and his LiPo to run on. Meanwhile I had to swap out TVPs from my last incident with the tree,swap out the rear diff and re-shim it and then make some new brake linkage.

When the work was done we had a great bash session in the back yard. We used my big ramps and setup some fun stunts. My son still thought his Slash could keep up with my Savage :hehe:

As for carnage,well just one shock on the Slash and yet ANOTHER TVP trashed on my Savage :shrug: Also some damage to my nice NCNitro painted body and some wear and tear on the ramps. Here's the pics of the damage,videos will come later :yes:

trashed-tvp-1.JPG

trashed-tvp-2.JPG

slash-shock.JPG

Sounds like a blast bro! Vacation time is coming quickly for us and I'm also trying to get things in order for some family fun :)

Oh bugger.....I have to say I have never broken a TVP on a Savage. Good job Randy!!

I've bent the front of my tvp's, but the only time I've personally seen one literally broken is when my friends hit the side of a little snowmobile trailer at full speed and sheared the whole right side off of the truck

sounds like fun. but how did you manage to break a TVP? I've had savages for years and have never broken one

Back