Another Great Find!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MudSlinger33

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Can you believe I picked this up for only 300! There isn't a single scratch on it! The guy knew nothing about nitros, he put three tanks through it then gave up. He said he was saving up to buy a slash ultimate. His loss is my gain!
IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

I had been looking at those for a little bit but I hadn't seen one in person until the other day. A guy brought one into my LHS while I was up there, it screams, I plan on throwing one of the 3.4s on one of my Traxxas rigs later on down the line. He had just started in the hobby and already had a decent collection, Ten-T, Jato 3.3, and a Revo. He bought the Ten-T first and then went back and grabbed the Jato for his GF, the guys at the shop told him the Jato would spank the Ten-T. After hearing this I proceeded to inform him of all the ways the Ten-T was better than the Jato, I then brought him out back and had a few good old fashioned drag races, the other shop was proven wrong. Definitely keep us posted on your experience with this, everything I've read was torn between "It sucks" and "It's awesome", I think the people who didn't like it were comparing it to 1/8 scale rigs though.

I've always wanted a ten-t and heard they were an excellent basher, once I saw it sitting on the consignment shelf at the LHS for 300, I knew I wasn't leaving there w/o it.:hehe: I have no plans on racing it so the scale didn't matter to me. My only concern is the r.o.s.s., I have heard many mixed reviews about it, so far it seems to be working fine.

Those are nice, I wish I had gotten a Ten-T instead of the Speed-NT. The Losi 3.4 engines are great though, plenty of power.

Usually the ROSS issues are the OWB, keep it clean and maybe have a spare on hand.

Holy hell what a great deal! Did the spektrum come with her? Either way thats a clean ride!!

Yep, the radio was included with the deal, that alone is 150 for the radio!

Would you mine sharing some of that with me, I am sure you buy wax by the gallons. :hehe:

I bought one for 300 off of a guy whould put an OS.17TM in it but them never ran it...it even had a second body.

Hey Slinger, just checking to see how you're liking the Ten-T.

I am loving my Ten-T! It is by far my favorite rig. So far I have run almost a gallon through it with no issues, even the r.o.s.s. has been working great! No upgrades yet, as none are really needed. The only thing I am going to add is some 200xxx weight diff lock oil to the center diff to eliminate the front wheel burnouts.

Back