Aluminum Hop ups???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try looking at the 1/5 scale if you aren't afraid of spending money in the Harley territory.

Try looking at the 1/5 scale if you aren't afraid of spending money in the Harley territory.

Yep, they both have one thing in common, everything is $100. :D

On a related note, alloy has it's place. I built up a full aluminum truck last year in celebration of all my years in RC, and because I always wanted a bling truck like I used to see in the big hobby shops. I did however leave the hubs and front bumper plastic; why? So there was a cheap breakaway part that would give before the aluminum.

I have integy msr6 shocks and i love em not everything about integy is true i love my shocks and i get about an inch more travel then i did with my plastic ones just try whatever bro if u break it throw ur stock poop back on no harm done the worst thing is u wasted 60 bucks but hell were rc fanatics how much money do we waste saying "hey watch this poop" lol good luck man also if ur lookin for some upgraded pushrods and stuff there titanium my brother has em and there bad ass

There are always exceptions to the norm. As a general census, the integy stuff sucks. It is made out of cheap metal, and are backed by bad customer support. So thats cool you got lucky, but with all the negative personal experiences that have been had by members on the forum, i still stay away from that crap. And we were talking about metal parts in general.

Back