aluminum bulkheads

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browners9

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
can anyone tell me why?

i bought a pair of used rear bulkheads off the internet i installed them now myrear skid plate seems to b to short the holes in the bulkheads line up but the holes will not line up on the lower braces

This one is easy...

Unfortunately, those "rear" bulkheads are NOT rear bulkheads. They are front bulkheads. Sounds like somebody gave you a bad description.

This one is easy...

Unfortunately, those "rear" bulkheads are NOT rear bulkheads. They are front bulkheads. Sounds like somebody gave you a bad description.

i thought that might b the case so i tried them on the front they dont have the right angle and the screw holes still wouldnt line up

This ones easy those Bulkheads are probably not T-maxx Bulkheads.

all the other holes line up i also put them together with another set they look almost identical

i thought that might b the case so i tried them on the front they dont have the right angle and the screw holes still wouldnt line up

Hmm.. that's weird. I was sure they would be front bulks because of the different angle they mount to the chassis plate. Do you know what brand of bulks they are?

How far off are the holes when you attempt to mount them on the rear? on the front?

Hmm.. that's weird. I was sure they would be front bulks because of the different angle they mount to the chassis plate. Do you know what brand of bulks they are?

How far off are the holes when you attempt to mount them on the rear? on the front?

the seller didnt say what brand only stated they were t-maxx rears ivve had them onthe front and the rear the holes dont line up on either. they have holes for the fixed steering bars

they have holes for the fixed steering bars

You mean the turnbuckles? Then they should definitly be rears. How far off are the holes? Are you replacing them because the last set got broken? If that's the case, you may want to check your chassis. If the chassis is bent that will cause those parts to no align.

You mean the turnbuckles? Then they should definitly be rears. How far off are the holes? Are you replacing them because the last set got broken? If that's the case, you may want to check your chassis. If the chassis is bent that will cause those parts to no align.

yes turn buckles the holes are about a quater of an inch off i went to aluminum because i was planning to do some jumping ps i just replaeced the stock they were not broke no signs of the chasis being bent

Last edited:
yes turn buckles the holes are about a quater of an inch off i went to aluminum because i was planning to do some jumping ps i just replaeced the stock they were not broke no signs of the chasis being bent

1/4 of an inch is way off. whats happening makes no sense if the chassis is not bent, and those are really Maxx Bulkheads. especially if they were already used on another rig. Shoot the seller an email and find out the brand.

1/4 of an inch is way off. whats happening makes no sense if the chassis is not bent, and those are really Maxx Bulkheads. especially if they were already used on another rig. Shoot the seller an email and find out the brand.

i tried they wouldnt reply back i hate fake @ss lying people!!!!!!!!! i guess I'm not out much only gave 15.50 shipped but i had to wait two weeks thats probably why plus i havent been able to run i just got through the break in process on the new 3.3 motor

i tried they wouldnt reply back i hate fake @ss lying people!!!!!!!!! i guess I'm not out much only gave 15.50 shipped but i had to wait two weeks thats probably why plus i havent been able to run i just got through the break in process on the new 3.3 motor

i just want to fly!!!!!!! just bought a new set off ebay buy it now

Last edited:
Got a photo of them? With all the t-maxx folks here, we should be able to pick them out as to who made them. I've had 3 or 4 brands myself...

Back