Alpine moonlighting at a Philies game....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I was at a ball game a couple weeks ago in Baltimore and was sitting with a large group of hecklers. It was funny at first but after awhile it became annoying. I wished Alpine was there to taze their asses.

Haha. Awesome. Damn kids can run so fast these days....... i'd have zapped the hell out of him too. Little bastard making him run...... its just wrong.

Soon they will come out with a sniper rifle tazer. Just pick kids off from the bench! Pesky running... WHO NEEDS IT?!?!

Soon they will come out with a sniper rifle tazer. Just pick kids off from the bench! Pesky running... WHO NEEDS IT?!?!

Its called the XREP, BEYOCH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
F that noise! Shouldnt run from cops anyways but with that thing, your REALLY shouldnt run lol, that would suck.

The Philadelphia Inquirer spoke to this young man's dad on Tuesday morning and reports that the kid actually called his father to ask for permission before running on the field. The dad told him it wasn't the best of ideas — you think? — but the future Penn State student went ahead and did it anyway. He's being charged as a juvenile for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and defiant trespass.
"He wasn't drinking. He was not on drugs," the father said.

So I guess he was just plain stupid.

The Philadelphia police commissioner, meanwhile, is publicly supporting the officer's actions. But the Phillies say they want to talk about whether or not such force is necessary for future trespassers.

I think the entire security staff should have open fired on his dumb ass. :D

I was one of the guys they tested it for our department. It SUCKS. 30 second ride, with 4 deep ass probes. NO thanks. Not again.

lmao omg another guy ran out on the field at the game tonight! i don't think he got tasered

I was one of the guys they tested it for our department. It SUCKS. 30 second ride, with 4 deep ass probes. NO thanks. Not again.

So what did you do to deserve that?

Last edited:
Ah yes, to use it you have to try it.

yea.... only problem...... we dont use the xrep.

Did they really shoot you in THAT place?!?! :hehe:

Wow, 4 DEEP ASS probes? No wonder you didn't enjoy it.
Just be thankful they didn't get you in your penal system. :D

Two words for ya, Preperation H :D