Almost time!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchobbyist

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
TWell guys I've had the hardest time, but the wait is almost over.. I'm kinda new to the hobby but I purchased a 3.3 revo not to long ago, in Tennessee.. I knew I was comin back to other Oregon when I bought it, didn't realize it was so hard to transport "highly flammable (just rc didn't even find the fuel) cargo" on public transport??? 3 days in on my bus ride from TENNESSEE I mind you, in Boise they decide to tell me is gas powered and can go no furthur.but long story short.... my buddy came from tennesseeon a road tour picked it up, went back to Tennessee, has now mailed it to me... so Tuesday after a month I can drive again!!!! In a much more bad ass environment to drive in....

What a PIA. Glad to hear its almost there!

Lol I know the "waiting" feeling being so excited and can't friggin wait for that box to arrive, I get more excited and exstatic than I did as a young boy on christmas...

bash the hell out of it for the wait and bull sh** you had to go thru

Oh yeah, I will have to bash the poop out of it!!! Exactly whybi bought it....

Also I'm in southern Oregon, if any other RCer's around this area and perhaps sees this post.. give me a shout.

Back