almost bad.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxx_lover

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well this is why...... one day (yesterday) i was driving my tmaxx on my driveway and i was a going a little to fast and hit some ice lost control and drifted onto the road and almost got it hit by a car:dumb:

My LHS was running an E-Maxx as a demo in their parking lot and it did get run over. :doh: No damage to the E-Maxx.

About 6 years ago, I owned a R/C Piper Cub, old but flying, that would go for touch and goes on our private airport. There was a paved road used to land and take off close to the grass runway. I was approaching head on for landing and "somewhat overlooked" my grandfathers Toyota approaching from the rear, he must have thought I was aware of him. I pulled up and hit him wheels first on the roof. Full power went in, but the following stall made my airplane "nonrecoverable" and it slammed right in front of the wheels of my uncles car. The two where leaving the airport behind each other. Mrs. Piper was pronounced dead at the scene. The Engine and Receiver are still flying! I learned to stand in the road I'm landing on, and complete the landings head on very quickly. It's better to have it stay in the family :eek:))) on your own property... LOL

My first rc was this big lime green machine and it was the best. I loved that thing, I was driving it in front of the house one day and my dad backed over it i was so sad. Now i have 3 and the number continues to grow.

Bryson