Alexander_0_1 XXXNT-sport RTR.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, as the title says I just scored a team losi xxxnt-sport rtr from a yard sale, For a whole $20 Canadian, or 'bout $15 American.

Now I'm pretty sure I can take it apart just fine, to service it, but where do I go if I need something?

Good luck, parts are getting hard to find for them depending on what you need. I have found evilbay to be pretty decent at times. I still have mine, but I really haven't run it in quite a while due to a lack of parts availability for it.

I restored one about 7 years ago ,it needed transmission parts ,sometimes you find parts on ebay.
That truck is more like a novelty model now!
Something that you would take out an run every now & then!
Those are some nice little stadium trucks an almost purchased one on E-bay to add to
my collection ,but decided not to because it would just sit...:D

Rc_001.jpg

Can't find many parts on ebay over here... good luck.

Is the air filter, and the rubber filter neck the same size on all small block engines, I'm almost done restoring this thing, and all I need is an air filter, glow plug, and fuel, then I'll be able to run a bit of nitro through it before the first snow fall forces me to shelve it till spring.

Is the air filter, and the rubber filter neck the same size on all small block engines, I'm almost done restoring this thing, and all I need is an air filter, glow plug, and fuel, then I'll be able to run a bit of nitro through it before the first snow fall forces me to shelve it till spring.

I'm not sure ,but I think so ,sometimes the rubber is stepped down on the inside!..:cool:

How's the build going? Love to see some pics!!!

Um so far I changed the JR am radio, but the spektrum losi night crawler receiver I installed fizzled out so now I have a working xxx-nt, but no radio...unless I put the JR am transmitter back in, but I was trying to change the system to 2.4ghz, and modestly priced waterproof servos (hitec 646), maybe a 2s lipo for receiver battery. I do have a dx2 but it's currently in my ascender.

So far I've got the servos installed (spektrum ascender servos) I also managed to sleeve all the wiring in the xxx-nt with black parachute cord just so the wires a bit more hidden/inconspicuous. New air filter, out wears filter protector, and new blue fuel line...I feel that it needs paddle tires, and aluminum servo horns now that I think about it. I might just see if I can find a skid plate for the lower aluminum chassis plate.

Last edited:
If your trying to stay low budget, go with the Traxxas 2075 digital waterproof. Plenty of power for the NT. I'd use one for throttle/brake and steering. Just need futaba horns and your good to go.

I do have a couple futaba horns that I was saving for when I decided to change my wraith, and bomber servos to the HolmesHobbies HSV500 servos. So I can definitely grab a pair of 2075s from my hobby shop.

Might be a better price on eBay, but if I get over $50 on a purchase I get free shipping from where I usually get my RC stuff.

Thumbs up for sure!!!:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up: Awesome to hear you're supporting your local hobby shop!!! Dunno if you've seen it but RCNT is doing a fundraiser raffle for a spectrum radio amongst some other cool prizes! Just throwing that out there...;)
If you wouldn't mind, please post a pic or 2 of the wires in that cording... I'd really like to see it. It's a great idea!

Hey guys, as the title says I just scored a team losi xxxnt-sport rtr from a yard sale, For a whole $20 Canadian, or 'bout $15 American.

Now I'm pretty sure I can take it apart just fine, to service it, but where do I go if I need something?

Hello Alexander_0_1! I have a XXX-NT I'm parting out, so if you need anything, let me know, Ill see if I have it!

Back