Air Filters.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, I'm finally starting to catch up on some mods that I should have done a while ago...:eek:

I'm getting a Motor Saver Air Filter. But which should I get? I am looking at the #1060 filter w/ 60 degree bend for the Maxx. But they also have the #S1060 which has the Super Duty cap. Is there a real difference between the two? Will the SuperDuty cap make a difference?

If I am not mistaken, the super duty cap is for driving in muddy conditions, You won't go wrong with either one.

I've got the super duty cap...if it's REALY dirty/muddy I'll run with it...but to tell you the truth, for everyday driving - even in pretty dusty conditions it doesn't make any difference. Snow/rain/mud is when you need that cap only.

who carries those filters online, because my LHS doesn't? (especially the new T-MAxx 2.5 one)

And Hobby People does, too. I also have to get some diff outdrive yokes, but Tower is out. So I'm going with Hobby People. They have everything I want.

Hobby People

yes...but neither of the two have the new TMX60 filter for the Tmaxx2.5

Bunny, you will probably have to wait for the replacement 2.5 filter, from what I understand, replacement parts are not readily available yet.