age of everyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn i like that to!!I'm more like 30 going on 65

i think Skys definetly earned my respect,and i think he knows a little about R/c's as well.....

SkyMaxx said:
Actually respect for the real life rank is not mandatory. Rendering proper military courtesy for my rank is. There are a ton of people of high rank that do not merit respect. I am one of those old school people that believe respect is earned not commanded.

You're the real thing, SkyMaxx. I knew a few officers that I would only refer to as Lieutenant or Captain, rather than sir, and Sergeants I wanted to call "Sir" because they deserved respect just for being genuine.
We, here on RCNT, stand and salute you, Sir.
Bowing before SkyMaxx is only required when at a bash with him.

Old enough to get into "R" rated movies, old enough to vote & smoke and old enough to buy alcohol. Definately old enough to know I didn't know poop when I thought I knew everything. Not old enough to collect social security, well not yet.

SaVaGeR21 said:
i think I'm the youngest, i jus turned 14 about a week ago. YEAH.
savager
Nope I'm not even 14 yet... Ill be 14 in october. :smoke:

23 when this thread started, almost 38 now.

I am 62. I am a car mechanic so my body feels like crap most of the time. Actually I am 26.

:spit: :spit: haha I'm 14 all you old farts! :jk: lol

Well, since the old farts have already posted, I'm 29 and just getting into the hobby.

I turned 30 in June, but my wife seems to think I'm 10. :shrug:

Back