After market body for HPI Savage Xpp

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gundogblue

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I hope this isn’t a stupid question but I’ve been looking all over the net for a new body for my Savage X 4.6 and can't find any except the original stock body. I looked at the ”Post pictures of your Savage“ and there’s so many cool looking bodies on those trucks, where are you guys getting them? Are they made to fit the a Savage X or are you guys getting 1/8 scale bodies and fitiing them?
any info or advice will be greatly appriciated.
Thanks,
Paul

There were a lot of bodies made for the savage. Many are available from proline but there is always ebay. I have a dodge ram body made by hpi. I'm also testing the market for out of production bodies. I hadn't really thought about the t-maxx and savage guys. Keep checking back as I may pull the trigger and start doing re pops of some of the updates
Bodies

Mostly you go by the scale and the wheelbase and then make them fit. With a Savage its getting the body where you want and locating where to put the 4 holes for the mounts and them trimming so the wheels dont rub.

Back