AE SC10 Pro2 axle question.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Associated's Pro2 SC10 does not use dog bones.

The "5 series" CVA bones that the Pro2 SC10 uses:
CVA Bone Replacment.jpg

The SC10/T4 dog bones:
1668179542418.png

Last edited:
I'm not looking for dogbones. I'm trying to find a CVA or CVD that will work in my Fury, but, the only trucks i know that have CVD's that might work are the HPI Blitz and AE SC10 Pro2, but, i can't afford to buy a bunch of expensive parts and have it not work.
Team Associated's Pro2 SC10 does not use dog bones.

The "5 series" CVA bones that the Pro2 SC10 uses:
View attachment 155398

The SC10/T4 dog bones:
View attachment 155399
This is exactly what i needed to know. Thank you for that info. They are way too long for the Fury though, and may even be too big to fit the Fury's outdrives, so, it looks like the only way i might potentially be able to use them would be to convert the entire rear of the truck using the arms, CVD's, hubs and links from the Pro2, and modify my outdrives. Knowing my luck though, it will be like the 22S, and the arms will be way too wide at the hinge pins to fit my truck. I knew the Pro2 had CVD's, which is why i was looking at it as a potential parts source, because, even with the longer Arrma dogbones, its not hard at all to have them come out under certain conditions and get lost.

Last edited:
Back