Active Duty members roll call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know we are missing some of you, so check in here!

Make an introduction, tell us a bit about your Service if you'd like, then I can also make sure you have your
military.png
tag added to your profile!

We thank you all for your sacrifices and service.

Veterans please check in here.

United States Air Force. Currently 18 years in, stationed 40 miles south of the DMZ in South Korea. Spent my first ten years in Special Ops and Combat Rescue units, now banished to fighters (AKA Lawn Darts). It's all about Lethal Iron in the sky and Boots on the ground. "Feel the power and fury of the Mustangs because we are ready to fight and win tonight"

No we had to downgrade to Pintos. Not sure how well this will come out.

Not really the Edsel is worth a lot of coin now. We upgraded our gas tanks to the Extra explosive! I feel better already

United States Army. Active Duty. Currently I am MOS 91E (Machinist), but I am Reclassing to MOS 89D (Explosive Ordnance Disposal Tech). Been in for 4 years. Deployed to Afghanistan once so far. For right now my Duty Station is Fort Hood, TX, but I am at Fort Lee, VA for EOD School as we speak.

Army Cav Scout. Prior Combat Engineer. Ft Stewart Ga, been here since 09, Afghan from 10-11 hoping to leave this post someday.

If you ain't Cav...

US Navy Second Class Petty Officer (Avaition structural mechanic) certified aeronautical class A welder since 09 and I've been in 5.5years. Deployed twice to the Middle East 07-08 and 10. Currently stationed at NAS Patuexnt River, MD.

Never been to Pax but have been to New River and Cherry Point a few times. Explains the rolls of carbon fiber you have lol.

I'm an intermediate level maintainer. Last command was the USS Harry S Truman CVN 75. Never again will I do a ships company tour, ahhhhhhhhh it sucked

Yeah my dad was on Destroyers back in Nam...he said it sucked pretty bad. I actually don't repair anything anymore, they no longer allow me too. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted now I just tell people to fix crap ....faster.

USAF AMMO, 3yrs at Kadena AB in Okinawa, Japan, I just finished a little more than 6yrs at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana, and I'm just starting an assignment at RAF Lakenheath, England.

I'm in the US Army. I've been in for about 2 yrs now. I'm currently in Afghanistan, deployed out of Fort Bragg, NC. I'm in the Finance Corp. It really isnt that fun or exciting. I want to re-class to MP or something that will excite me more.

Airborne!

I work at Wright Patterson Air Force Base does that count for anything?! lol

Seriously though, I want to thank each and every one of our service members for what you do for our country. I wanted to serve but couldnt due do health issues but my Dad was a Vietnam Vet in the Army so I hold all military personnel in the highest possible regard.

Bumping because all Active Duty service men and women need to be recognized.

I know we are missing some of you, so check in here!

Make an introduction, tell us a bit about your Service if you'd like, then I can also make sure you have your
military.png
tag added to your profile!

We thank you all for your sacrifices and service.

Veterans please check in here.
not exactly sure what you need to know so I can get the tag? or how I do that

PFC Smith out of III CORPS Fort Hood TX. currently deployed to Kuwait. went through basic at Fort Benning Georgia, harmony church. 19K

PFC Smith out of III CORPS Fort Hood TX. currently deployed to Kuwait. went through basic at Fort Benning Georgia, harmony church. 19K
Thank you for your service @youmadefire? I've added the tag to your account now.

Cratsman, posted to 1 Brigade, Australian Army, Darwin.
I've been in just shy of 2 years.
My role as a Craftsman is Vehicle Mechanic.

Back