accidently bought a RC10 GT2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmakerman48

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hi i just accidently bought an associated RC10 GT2, i was going to buy a firestorm when i got refered to that by someone else. and when i seen the bill me later at tower hobbies http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPAC9&P=ML i thought id see what that was. well it turns out bill me later is easy to do and rilly is just a few clicks away... so long story short... did i buy a P.O.S? and did i just waist $300.00 or is this a good vehicle? because i was just about to do reserch and ask about this car and then i ended up purchasing it. i just wanted a stadium truck for racing. please tell me i didnt screw up 2 badly

Actually, you just bought the better of the two vehicles. The firestorm really doesn't have the great of a reputation. I doubt the Firestorm is a bad truck, it's just that the GT2 is a proven vehicle.

The gt2 is a great rig. Lots of following, and lots of parts.

ok thanks alot i feel much much better now about my mistake

I have seen both in action. I have driven both as well.....I have to say I was quite impressed with the toughness of the Firestorm......but the AE whipped its butt every time. As stated above the GT2 is a great racer. I personally think it is the most race proven 1/10 scale stadium truck in the history of RC. So, good choice.

GT2 all the way. I never been beaten by a HPI in a drag race

Back