A959 front wheels out of alignment

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcmilam

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My son got his first RC car and promptly broke the front swing arm. I got a new one from China but now that wheel is pointed out very noticeably. I can't figure out why. I can't see any parts that determine the alignment on it that can be adjusted. First time at this so maybe I'm missing something, thanks for any suggestions!

remove servo horn.. turn radio on that will center servo.make sure servo steering trim is centered..if model has trim turn it to center

remove servo horn.. turn radio on that will center servo.make sure servo steering trim is centered..if model has trim turn it to center
Thanks. First time doing any of this, sorry. I see on the diagram servo arms A, B and C. I also see the servo pull rod which is attached to the servo arm A. I don't see "servo" listed anywhere else. Disconnect the rod from the arm and then do something before reattaching it?

Ok you turn radio on b4 that you will need to take A off servo ..then you align wheels so they are straight turn off radio but do car 1st be carful not to move servo servo is thing that 3 wires come from to rx..I'm not sure if this fix will work.. it will only work if the servo has a spline and teeth are on it ..like a 23 tooth servo ..did you try adjusting steering trim 1st to get wheels straight?. if you dint try that b4 my suggested fix.mine is last thing to try...