A pain in the you know what!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzyRazz

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well spent the week replacing the fence at the rental house we own. But it turned into phase 1 because of all the concrete we ended up having to dig out so it would not heave in the future. Our frost line up here is 40” so had to aug 52” deep holes 😵‍💫. Bonus side is we got lots of material for the crawler section of our track!

All in all my first fence attempt was successful.
230A6514-9D1B-4703-9B9C-2376C959FEBF.jpeg
314B25D9-D97F-4D8C-B2FA-4697E3E1F70F.jpeg
3C893062-532D-4524-A529-23E18CD96609.jpeg

Well spent the week replacing the fence at the rental house we own. But it turned into phase 1 because of all the concrete we ended up having to dig out so it would not heave in the future. Our frost line up here is 40” so had to aug 52” deep holes 😵‍💫. Bonus side is we got lots of material for the crawler section of our track!

All in all my first fence attempt was successful.
View attachment 150921View attachment 150922View attachment 150920
God damn!!

Ok, now I don't feel so sorry for myself. I was digging a hole to plant a pear tree I got for my wife for mother's day. My property is filled with about as much gravel and rocks, as there are dirt. Hate having to use the pickaxe just as often as the shovel.

Ok, now I don't feel so sorry for myself. I was digging a hole to plant a pear tree I got for my wife for mother's day. My property is filled with about as much gravel and rocks, as there are dirt. Hate having to use the pickaxe just as often as the shovel.
That really sucks man!! The dirt here is clay/gumbo, super sticky and heavy. When I was living down south in Vancouver thats how it was there, pickaxe to fill a shovel.

That really sucks man!! The dirt here is clay/gumbo, super sticky and heavy. When I was living down south in Vancouver thats how it was there, pickaxe to fill a shovel.
Unfortunately, this is because the cheap arse house builders didn't want to lose profit using screened loam.

@RazzyRazz That's a whole lotta work I'm glad I didn't have to do. I'm getting to old for that kind of stuff. Looks like you did an awesome job on it, and crawling material to boot! :thumbs-up:
Thank you, 3 sides left to do but now traveling for work today. Gone 5-10 days 🙄

Back