A new water toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyster

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Not too sure how fun this is. I know you are restrained by the 50 some foot umbilical but it looks like there will be a new water sport on lakes pretty soon. Looks like there is a little gass powered boat that follows you to pump the water. Saw this on the news. What ya'll think?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks freaking sweet as hell

I want one, I'm pretty sure it would be the end of me, but I would love to try.

I personally think it looks fun as hell. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that's the next thing you'll see those crappy infomercial lawyers attacking as soon as someone gets hurt by it. Same fate that met these things, and they really looked fun too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think it looks fun as hell. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that's the next thing you'll see those crappy infomercial lawyers attacking as soon as someone gets hurt by it. Same fate that met these things, and they really looked fun too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAN3WpZUfwk

that looks totaly awsome...i want one!!!!!

If you shop around, and on ebay you might be able to find one. I think they outlawed the sale of them in the states after a guy fell to his death from one. I'd try it though.

well up here in canada there ain't nobody that gives a s#!t lol....

Looks safer than wakeboarding... I want both! but then I would need a boat... DAMN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAN3WpZUfwk

I got one. Its MUCH harder than it looks, and you have to haul ass.

looks like fun with the exception of the short distance you can go, not that i would have to worrie about that because it probably couldn't get my big A$$ off the ground, LOL!!!

LOL I MUST try that before I die... that looks like a blast! Of course, I see 10,000 downfalls to it, but that's just nasty logic talking... let's fly! :)

I got one. Its MUCH harder than it looks, and you have to haul ass.

Yeah, I kinda figured that might be the case. I've hit water at around 60mph, and it sucked.........BIG TIME. I rolled forever before even going under. A lot of people just think, oh it's water....it'll be a soft landing at least. :hehe:

you have to wonder what sort of power supply is running that pump. Thats some serious volume.