A new toy for hunting season!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I picked it up this morning, 2006 Honda Rancher 350 ES 4x4, only has 172 hours on it.

Rancher350.gif

350Rancher.gif

Honda350Rancher.gif

That will run forever. Honda is the only way to go. I've been looking for one for the wife.

snorkel it out, drop some 28" mud-lites, and take some pix testing it out.

snorkel it out, drop some 28" mud-lites, and take some pix testing it out.
yeah I think it is illiegal in La to have a quad in stock form:) very nice...

Looks nice. Wish I had a place to run 4wheelers, miss having them.

Nice Pete! I have an 05 Rincon and that is what I use it for too... Hunting. It has been a very reliable bike, and a blast to ride. Enjoy my friend.

Tom

I was planning on taking it with me on a camping trip this weekend but the mofo is giving me trouble! Once it gets up to running temp it won't run while it's in gear, if it's in neutral it will start, idle and rev up with no trouble but as soon as I put it in gear it dies.....All this electric crap sucks!

The only good thing about all of the electrical crap is that it does give an error code and of course the code it's showing says it's one of three electrical parts that are not cheap...or it could be a bad connection.

Sucks dude. Thats why i love all the old stuff, where lights are the only electrical things on it.

Update!!

I ended up taking it to a Friend that does small engine repair, as luck would have it he keeps used electrical parts for troubleshooting these types of problems. I ran it until it died and started swapping parts, turned out the ecu was bad. As soon as I plugged the good ecu in and started it the fan came on (it had never turned on before), I ran the heck out of it for 9 miles and the fan cycled fine and it never died again. I ordered a new one and now life is good again!!

Back