A little miffed at Axial...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I feel sorry for robg.. Some of the comments here were clearly unhelpful.. That's not a good way to attract new people or to encourage someone.

I have to say I feel sorry for robg.. Some of the comments here were clearly unhelpful.. That's not a good way to attract new people or to encourage someone.
Sorry, I was just saying painting a new top ain’t that hard.

I spoke to him in PM. He was feeling defeated long before he came here I believe. Some people just don't do well with RC stuff.

Sorry, I was just saying painting a new top ain’t that hard.
I completely understand. I can be guilty of this too perhaps that's why I made the comment. But when people feel defeated what they don't need is statements that make them feel even worse. I have been guilty of this both at work and at home. When it comes to paint jobs don't ask me. My son had a lovely 40 yr old motorbike which had some poor paintwork. So I took it upon myself to repaint it without asking for permission. The result was terrible. Fortunately he was very gracious and now has a different version of the same bike which has been professionally restored

I've never seen anyone get so upset over such a minor thing. I guess RC isn't for everyone.

I was really hoping he'd let me paint him a body. But I would also be interested in buying it for parts.

Back