A forum apology. (house fire caused me to be MIA for a bit).

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I want to send an apology to the forum. Several people asked me questions that i didn't get a chance to answer. We had a small house fire which caused us to be displaced for just over a month, and, with all the jumping through hoops trying to not only get the house fixed, but get it certified so we could move back in, i haven't really had any time at all for the forum. Now that i am back home, i will be trying to spend a bit more time on here.

Glad you and your family are alright. One of my closest friends had a house fire a couple years back. It took them a while to get back on their feet.

No need for apologies, welcome back and glad you and your family are safe.

I want to send an apology to the forum. Several people asked me questions that i didn't get a chance to answer. We had a small house fire which caused us to be displaced for just over a month, and, with all the jumping through hoops trying to not only get the house fixed, but get it certified so we could move back in, i haven't really had any time at all for the forum. Now that i am back home, i will be trying to spend a bit more time on here.
@biggman100 dude you had a house fire and you're worried that you didn't answer a question here. 🤣

Glad to hear things are getting back in order and we're glad to see you back here!

I hope that all is well with you & your family ,your well being is most important ,take care!..:thumbs-up:..:cool:

What were you thinking? You would rather take care of your home and family than answer our questions? I am offended! 🤣 Sucks to deal with emergencies, feels like never ending paperwork. Hope things are back to normal, sounds like you could use some R&R. :thumbs-up:

Back