A few new paint jobs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
heres a couple paint jobs I've done recently

Last edited:
Started my first paint job today so I can really appreciate those beuties

nice job! they look great !

Thanks, i got a couple more but one i didnt get pics of before i gave it to the guy. I am running a blue and yellow rockstar body that i just did, i will get pics of that one shortley. I've done 8 bodys in the last 3 months.

Nice work, my next project is a bronco body for the wraith. Painting it a candy orange. Hope it turns good. I hate cutting the body out, my first time cutting. Any tips would be appreciated.

I personally hate trimming bodys, long boring job. Although i probably didnt have the right tools either though. I cut as close as i could with heavy scissors then finished it with a dremil with a sanding barrel on it.Now i just buy stock revo bodys cause we go through them to fast to put that much time into. And my trucks are not shelf queens!!!

I'm cutting with scissors then finish with a razor blade. Ya it sucks to do. On top of it I ran the candy, in a spot, looks like crap. Oh well its a basher body. I may have someone spray my shelf body don't know yet.

Just keep at it. as stated many times u will see improvement in each and every body. Nice lite coats!