A bad day bike racing is..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well a bad day at this bike race is still a really bad day... I heard it was a race in Mexico, and the driver passed out from a medical condition.

Last edited:
OUCH doesn't really say it.

I read that story this morning on Foxs news website. Kids was screaming, women was crying and the men was trying to hang the guy when the cops showed up. Fox reported the guy was drunk.

-Michael

He's been permanently banned from races for misconduct.

humm...that must of hurt like a B****!!! DAMN:gulp: got goosebumps!

that sucks lol sorry to lol but i hate bicyclists. they are extremely annoying and they think they own the road.

They're only annonying until you roll up on their back wheel and laugh when they go flying. =devil

Dam that's some really hateful comments lol.

Anybody ever see a movie called Deathrace 2000?

that sucks lol sorry to lol but i hate bicyclists. they are extremely annoying and they think they own the road.

Then, there's the car drivers who won't aknowledge that the bikes even exist, or want you off the road no matter how far over you get, so that can pass you. :ahem:

You know, I rode a bike to work for a couple of years. I was very careful to follow the rules of the road. It is, almost always the fault of the A$$H**E in the car that doesn't care what the rules are because they just want to get where they are going. I now walk to work, guess what, every time I come to a crosswalk with the light in my favor, I run a risk of getting mowed down by the afore mentioned A$$. I would like to think that you are not really like that h8z2luze.

bikers follow the same rules of the road as cars do. so we have the same right of the road as you do. do some research buddy!

as for the pic, one guy died. and the driver was drunk, sad sad day

Back