a-arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake383

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does a 2.5 4910 truck have narrow or wide a-arms:\? I'm ordering a set of rpm and dont have a clue witch ones i need...[ damb newbees ]

I would highly advise AGAINST getting aluminum A-arms. Stick with the RPM. They will not break on you. You bend the alloy arm you are pretty much SOL and they are a lot heavier and expensive.

k ill go with rpm they are a third of the price... thanks frickenjoey...

Yeah brother I had some decent ones once and it was a hard lessen learned....at least they came on the truck and I did not shell out the cash for them. Went with RPM and NEVER looked back. I love the looks of aluminum arms but damn it if you ever hit something hard. I broke the A-arm AND aluminum bulkhead at the same time. Talk about a PO'd day right there...lol. Once I had the RPM on there....never broke one since. They are they best for the money any day.

+1 on RPM. I first thought just keep buying OEM as a break them. But I soon realized I broke them too often ( 3 sets if fronts in 18 months). that a lone exceeds the cost of a set of RPM's. Let alone the wrench time. :whhooo:

X 3 rpm arms are lite and take a beating !