7500kv too much

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok so i have the chance to get the losi 1/10th Excelorin brushless combo 7500kv really cheap of a friend and in excellent condition with all the cards and programmer , will this be too much for my slash 2wd ????

Holy crap, i dont know but if you can keep it on the ground that SOB will be fast. Think it might be a bit much if you do any short course track, but may be able to counter with playing with you gear ratios. Why are they getting rid of it? If it was too much for them in a similar application then perhaps it will be for you. Now if they are giving you a great deal, then why the hell not and if it doesn't work then swap it for one that is more fitting, shouldnt be difficult.

yer he has it in a rusty and can't controll it but I'm all the about the speed so might consider it lol i havent got any lipos as of yet but just purchased an imax b6 lipo charger so now just got to get lipos and I'm all good lol

Idk if you will even be able to fit it in the truck. If you can it would be pointless unless you are planning on drag racing it. I have a slash 4x4 that does 55 MPH when i gear it right and it flips if i turn it slightly at speed.