66 degree climb with my bug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Japko

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Modifications to the link geometry and tranny proved worthy...

th_2f8f97b5.gif

Good job man, 66 deg is a nice climb!!!

That thing is WAY too clean.

I agree, but it's been raining for the past three weeks or so - i can only dream of going outside, and I only know of one good place so far. I'm a noooooooob!

lol I'm in the same boat pretty much man carpet rules!

I agree, but it's been raining for the past three weeks or so - i can only dream of going outside, and I only know of one good place so far. I'm a noooooooob!

just do it!!! put your electronics in some balloons and get going lol

Now try that on real rocks, not carpet. :hehe:

Last edited:
I know what you mean, but it won't flip back even when at a steep angle and spinning the wheels, loading and unloading them.

Pretty amazing. I flipped mine on its' back yesterday. Fortunately I didn't find any damage after it fell off the pillows and onto the comforter. :D

Pretty amazing. I flipped mine on its' back yesterday. Fortunately I didn't find any damage after it fell off the pillows and onto the comforter. :D

How did the comforter fair? LOL!!

Well, the mattress has an additional down pad called a 'feather bed', then there's the layer of memory foam, then the 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, and topping it all off is another 4" thick Eider down quilt.
It was well worth the investment since it didn't even mark the paint, and putting the shiny side down was totally silent.
Nonetheless, it was a moment of sheer panic when I saw it reach the apogee, knowing that I wouldn't be able to recover on all 4.

Freakin' carpet crawlers! I'm out busting my ass in the rain and wind with failing radio gear and snagged wires, all so I can say I'm running on something relatively close to real rocks (the course I was at is mostly cinder blocks and old drain pipes concreted to the ground, but it does the job...) and here you are getting all excited because you crawled up apiece of carpet!

I don't mean it really I'm just old and bitter (and by the time I'm really old I'll almost be as bad as Rolex ;) ;))

carpet crawler? i have an aunt who does that lol.

I don't mean it really I'm just old and bitter (and by the time I'm really old I'll almost be as bad as Rolex ;) ;))

Good luck reaching that lofty goal. You might want to apply for your 'permit to annoy' since they take a very long time to process.

Freakin' carpet crawlers! I'm out busting my ass in the rain and wind with failing radio gear and snagged wires, all so I can say I'm running on something relatively close to real rocks (the course I was at is mostly cinder blocks and old drain pipes concreted to the ground, but it does the job...) and here you are getting all excited because you crawled up apiece of carpet! ;))

OK grumpy, here you go.

Mind you - no snagged wires, no rain, no failing radio gear.

Just tons of fun.

th_c3a6db50.gif

Back