5B for my man Beason

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know beason is stoked to build up his Baja. And the pics of that chassis look awesome. So I arranged to take care of the paint for him. I gotta say, I think this thing is going to look pretty brutal. Can't wait to see what it looks like all mounted up!

beason1.jpg

beason2.jpg

beason3.jpg

beason4.jpg

beason5.jpg

simply amazing man, can't thank you enough!! its gonna look sweet on my baja!!

that tickles my pickle

hay candyman your paint job is 2 sweet. How do u do u that carbon fiber look? And I'm looking 4 a little inspiration to come up with a paint scheme for my beetle body no where I might find some?

That body looks sick! I wouldn't want to crash that body up.

Oh Yeah very nice.....makes me not wanna paint mine now since it will pale in comparison. Great work Candy....

WOW bro.... Your skills have taken you to another level... That is BADASS.....

Thanks guys. I'm so totally hooked on the Hard Annodized stuff now! Love the way it looks when it's done. Gonna hafta do more with that!

jeff i think you outdid yourself on this one. your gonna be hard pressed to top it!! (yes that is a challenge!!)

I will be sure to post up plenty of pics once i get it mounted, i bet it looks killer in natural light!! i kinda don't want to run it now!! but I'm pretty sure the baja doesn't kill the body like the trucks do. its pretty protected.

nope mostly grass, like the park. if i do take it to the beach she will be running neckid..

OMG that thing is freaking amazing! Beason I'll give you $75 for it right now!! :D Candyman that is sick... and why is it you don't sell painted bodies on the side??

I can't wait till Rolex does my Baja body!!

OMG that thing is freaking amazing! Beason I'll give you $75 for it right now!! :D Candyman that is sick... and why is it you don't sell painted bodies on the side??

I can't wait till Rolex does my Baja body!!

if he did,he just would have so much money that he couldn't count too that much :hehe:

Thanks WoodiE. I appreciate that. Joe will tell you, too, though that painting bodies to sell full time just doesn't really work out that well. I've tried. I have a few painted bodies sitting in my shop that I've tried to sell and they go nowhere. Unless you can create top notch work like adrcracing or guys like that, it's just not worth it.

Back