5000 Posts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It only took me almost 7 years here to complete, and my spamming is still in its infancy compaired to Rolex's totally UNBELIEVABLY INCREDIBLY STUPENDOUSLY MAGNIFICENT Spam count, but thanks for putting up with my spamming so I could reach this modest milestone. LOL:third_place:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah....BAM YO! I am still working on my first 5K too Tom. So this pointless post that I am writing right here gets me one closer. Thanks!!:D

Congrats Tom, you are an official post whore!!!

Hell yeah....BAM YO! I am still working on my first 5K too Tom. So this pointless post that I am writing right here gets me one closer. Thanks!!:D

Right! It is threads like these that help us all up our :post_count1:LOL

Yet another :spam thread.

I'm in.

:post_count1:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpsfBsN_Dg"]Weird Al Yankovic- Spam - YouTube[/ame]

^^ Hahaha thats funny poop^^

+1 Postcount!!!

Padiwan spammer, SNG had 5000 in his first year here! :hehe:

But see I try to provide a higher quality spam... LOL:p:

---------- Post added at 3:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:45 PM ----------

So you hit 5 grand using your Spam starter kit. Now you're on level 2

I couldn't afford the Rolex do it yourself motivational CD's... those would have been INCREDIBLE!!

Nice! Real nice! LOL

Last edited:
The whole point of SPAM is quantity over quality, just look at Rolex. That is a prefect example of SPAM every time he touches a keyboard.

Or is that a cerebral interface Rolex, like that dolphin in Johnny Mnemonic. :)

nice run there dale.

let see how long it takes you to hit 10K!

In all honesty though, how many of you really consider any of this spam? I dont really, its just bs'ing with the guys to me. The only real spammers are the guys trying to get qualified to sell or just saying "nice rig" in every post...

Back