Sold / Found 5 *BRAND NEW* NIMH batteries for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtboogie

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have 5 brand new never used Duratrax Onyx packs for sale. Got them in February 20th. I got them from Tower Hobbies and also got my first Lipos. Well needless to say after seeing Lipos in action I no longer have a need for these batteries. I have 2, 2000mah packs, and 3, 3000mah packs all are 6-cell. All have Deans ultra plugs. One battery got damaged during shipping however, it is just the outside case and doesn't effect the battery. I never put electric tape on it or anything because like I said I never used any of them. These are brand new from Tower and are warrantied since they are brand new. I have ran a charge and discharge cycle to make sure they are all charging correctly before I listed them for sale on here.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXYDA1&P=7

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXYPP7&P=7

Would like 20 shipped for each of the 3000mah, and 15 shipped for each of the 2000mah. I realize these prices are close to the price on Tower but as I stated these are brand new and are the same as you would get from Tower if ordered new, and these prices are shipped. I would take 75 for all of them shipped if bought all together.

Attachments

• battery1.jpg
    battery1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 118
  • battery2.jpg
    battery2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 101
Are the batteries still for sale? I'm thinking about buying them for my sons truck. Duratrck evader.

Yes they are still available, will fit right into an evader

Status
Not open for further replies.