4x4 MONSTER TRUCK

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w bill

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Code:
Was clearing out the shed found one of my old projects i started 11yrs ago rust dust you name it. Frame is 1/2 sq and cage is 3/8 tubing thats not the actual body you see that is poly foam sprayed over wood to be finished and become plug for fiberglass bodies all other parts were machined by me think after the holidays ill start completing it.will post as i go dont know how soon this will be done!SIZE IS 4FT LONG BY 20 wide

Finally got around to start shapping the body plug between shoveling snow heres a few pics.View attachment 9368

View attachment 9369View attachment 9371View attachment 9372

MY TRUCK BUILD 017.jpgView attachment 9373View attachment 9376MY TRUCK BUILD 004.jpgMY TRUCK BUILD 003.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it will be quite the micro scale. I am used to working with bigger ones...lol. Man that is going to be pretty cool....what would that end up being 1/3 scale? I assume you are using a gas engine right?

looks like it will be quite the micro scale. I am used to working with bigger ones...lol. Man that is going to be pretty cool....what would that end up being 1/3 scale? I assume you are using a gas engine right?

acctually its closer to1/4 scale its gas all the way goin w/40cc 4cycle want the tork ill build the hp into it thanks for your intrest!:d

w bill's the man!:) This build is awesome. I shall wait patiently for updates.

Nice work, keep us informed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a little more done on the body plug and just got the engine from my neighbor heres a few more pics!MYTRUCK BUILD019.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD 017.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, keep it going

Last edited by a moderator:
Back