4wd?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phiber

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
my 4wd i think doesn't work....to check it i picked it up and checked...and the back two wheels arent getting the same amount of power that my front two wheels are getting.. more power then the back...and when i put the breaks....my back wheels dont stop at all....they just keep on spinning....i have a FOC and Pro-Line susp...and a CVRX that I'm still breaking in

Wait until after the break in period has ended before thinking that your t is messed up. The gears, shafts, and just about everything still needs to be broken in before you can assume that it is bad.

i mean..I've run about 4 or 5 tanks into it....and i checked if the diffs where ok....but it seems that the rear diffs are not working right....if i spin one tire the other tire barely spins....or i need to spin tire#1 much faster to get tire #2 to spin.....what could be the problem? cuz in my front ...i spin one tire and the other tire spins instantaneously....

Could be a bad rear diff but I would still run a few more tanks through it before raising too many flags.

how many more tanks? cuz its a very noticeable problem....because the front end gets all the power and just spins the whole time. . . .

Run a couple more through it and look for signs of an improvement. If it does not improve then you'll probably have a bad rear end.

Hmm will do....but its frustrating...lol

another problem i have is...for the love of god...i can't get this thing to drive straight at all

You can either adjust your steering trim or the harder way of adjusting your turnbuckles (which I don't advise).

oh you kno wat the problem is? I'm missing one of those pins....that goes throught the driveshaft and is held by a hext nut that fits onto the wheel...thats wats happening......where can i buy these? what are they called?

The pin is the same for the front or the back. Your lhs should have them in stock or at least somthing that will work.

i fixed it.....it works...

cost me nothing either...i went in to the hobby shop...and i asked the guy for the pins..and he said i would have to buy the hex hubs also....it was like $6 for a pack of four..i was like HHHEELLLL noooo...but somebody else there had pins on hand and hooked me up! i said thank you like umm 25 times?