4000 Posts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well Guys,

I have managed somehow to keep on spamming for another year! LOL Over 4000 usless posts later and I am still going. Still a long way to go to catch up with Rolex though!:D

Thats alot of post. I have 37 :)

-Mark

Dude, you will never catch Rolex. He's like an unstoppable train of useless communication.

I think my average post count has risen ever since I got my Instinct phone. Unfortunately, my work productivity may be taking a licking.

Nope, that's just the economy.

Last edited:
If i had a few days to ice my balls and post whore, id have that many too. lol

And then there are guys who hand over their balls to the wife, and she keeps them on ice....... Permanently. :hehe:

I know I know, cheap shot. I can't figure out where to see my post count. I can only se the average count.

And then there are guys who hand over their balls to the wife, and she keeps them on ice....... Permanently. :hehe:

I know I know, cheap shot. I can't figure out where to see my post count. I can only se the average count.

Well the good thing is that since I had the bullets removed from the gun... she has since given it back to me!:D

Well Guys,

I have managed somehow to keep on spamming for another year! LOL Over 4000 usless posts later and I am still going. Still a long way to go to catch up with Rolex though!:D

ALL my posts are useless. You have some that are worthwhile that will have to be deducted from your spam score total.

Neobart, you're closing in on 4 digit figures.

ALL my posts are useless. You have some that are worthwhile that will have to be deducted from your spam score total.

Neobart, you're closing in on 4 digit figures.

Id say your spaming some savage bling! :hehe:

Congrats on the post count man!

Dam that's a lot of posts well with this one I will have 1835 in the 8 or so months I have been on here..

Well the good thing is that since I had the bullets removed from the gun... she has since given it back to me!:D
Doesn't mean she is going to let ya use it for anything. :hehe:

Damn! 4000 posts? Did ya say anything important? I must have missed one somewhere...
J/K bro. Guys like you is why I am here.
Keep the posts coming. Whether it is important or just spam.

I'm closer than that.....

Now that Rolex is aware of that fact, he will surely ban you for a couple of days to put some distance between you and him again. :hehe:

There can be only one. :first_place:

Post whore.

Some day I hope to become as worthless as the rest of you... damn iv sure got a long ways to go for that goal :D

Its hard to be worthless.....

Back