4 year old bashing his Grave digger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madd802

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkPimuverso"]YouTube[/ame]

Awesome! He seems to really be enjoying his bday present. I'm surprised how quick it is.

Honestly i gave it to him a month early.... I could not wait to get out and rip it.. I am very impressed with it

Honestly i gave it to him a month early.... I could not wait to get out and rip it.. I am very impressed with it

LOL. He seems to handle it pretty well to, for a 4 year old. And now you have a bashing buddy.

LOL. He seems to handle it pretty well to, for a 4 year old. And now you have a bashing buddy.

I was really impressed with his skills.. And yes i will have a a bashing buddy once i can get my t maxx going for longer than 5 minutes without breaking something...

Verry cool man,he is good for his age ,I thought it was you rippin it at first,lol

transmited from a mobile communications device

he wants to drive the t maxx.... Not quite yet....

Set the Full throttle EPA to 30% and let him bash away....

eh id just gear it up a bit, just seems hes got too much torque for his finger. other then that his driving is just fine, great for his age id say. i wanted to see it go off that big snow hill just once lol.

Back