3D-RC 6s Arrma basher wing mount brutal testingšŸ˜±

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Absolutely love my 3D-RC wing mount and can not break it or at least haven't been able to yet. Here's just some of the Absolutely brutal landings it takes without a single issue. Not only is the wing and mount still fine but also my gearbox and rear tower. Also my Noto is a pig with the m2c chassis, towers, hinge pin blocks all around, CRCU chassis braces and even HR aluminum bulkheads so it's a heavy beast compared to stock. Anyways check out how tough it truly isšŸ˜±

Same here buddy, run them on all ma ARRMAs :)

My wing breaking is usually not the issue. The problem is the screws in the shock tower that hold the wing on will snap lol Are you using larger M4 screws or longer M3 screws per chance?

My wing breaking is usually not the issue. The problem is the screws in the shock tower that hold the wing on will snap lol Are you using larger M4 screws or longer M3 screws per chance?
Ya I think I've only ever broken a wing once on my Kraton when it was pretty much stock. Broken tons of those screws with stock and RPM wing mounts but so far none with this mount even with aluminum bulkheads. And no the screws are same size no different from stock.

Back