.32 Axial direct boltin savage x???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey everyone, alot of u know i bought a new motor. I was actually just looking at it beside my savage x and noticed that the carb on the axial is all opposite. Like how am i goin to use the throttle linkage for the axial since its all on the other side???

just unscrew the carb screw and rotate it 180 degrees. that should solve your peoblem

You should notice a bolt or screw head near the base of the carb. Loosen that and wiggle the carb back and forth until the carb comes off the engine. That bolt or screw is part of a cinch bolt that pinches the carb neck to keep it sealed and from moving around. Then you can put the carb however you wish, push down hard on the carb to make a good seal, then tighten the cinch bolt back up to keep it there.

You should also notice that the little ball end/arm on the carb has a allen head on one side that you can loosen and rotate it to your liking.

Thank you guys soo much!!!!

I got it all straightened around now. Again thanks!

Back