Sold / Found 30Gb iPod Video and Canon Camera

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrClean

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm no longer using my 30Gb Video iPod (1st Gen). It does have some scratches on the front and back, nothing gouged or dented. Works great. What it comes with:
USB 2.0 cable
4 iPod Socks (Orange, Green, Purple and Blue)
Protector for the front (cover entire front)
Extra battery (I bought an aftermarket battery slightly higher mAh)
Tools to open case (to replace battery)
Original battery (it works fine, thought the replacement would give more play time)
Vaja leather case - if you're not familiar with them, Google it. They are hand made/sewn cases. New, they are $90.

Asking $40 plus shipping SOLD

Canon Powershot A70 3.2 megapixal
The view screen went out on it, Canon had a recall on it I wasn't aware of. I sent it in and they replaced a 3rd party board. When I got it back the digital zoom no longer worked. It does have the 3x optical zoom and still takes good pictures. Uses 4 - 'AA' batteries. To transfer pics to computer (if you don't have a card reader) you'll need a mini USB cable.
Camera
Case
3 Compact Flash Cards (16Mb - 128Mb - 2Gb)

Asking $20 plus shipping SOLD

Last edited:
Does this camera have video capability? The zoom that works is actually the optical,where the lens focuses closer to the subject?

Darnit, I was too late for the iPod. GREAT DEAL! Congrats Rolex :D.

Thanks. Perfect timing. I've been pricing them lately so I can just plug all my tunes into the car stereo without toting CDs around. Good deal, good time.

Does this camera have video capability? The zoom that works is actually the optical,where the lens focuses closer to the subject?

Yes sir it does do video and yes the optical zoom works, it's the digital zoom that went out after having it repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.