3000 posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hit another milestone.....

Of course 3000 aint much... I would have to live forever to catch up with Mr. Ed. :)

Thanks for putting up with me guys!

3000 posts, and not one that I can remember. Congratulations to another great member who has spammed himself to a major milestone.:spam

Evertime I see one of these threads I get curious about how many worthless posts I've made. I suppose it doesn't really matter anyways

+1 !

i see someone has alot of spare time on his hands. lol congrats i guess. i might get there one day in the next 20 years.

2216989postwhore2.gif

That's a lot of spam GoDale! :D

wow. 3000 posts is alot(reminds me of "Mr. 3000", the movie")

well this is :post_count1: for me. lol

Thank's guys. I would never have made it here if it had not been for the mods cutting me some slack on the validity of my posts. I would especially like to thank Rolex for not paying me much attention in the couple of years I have been here. :) Cuz if he had, I certainly would not be here today. I would also like to thank my mama and Elvis.

Thanks alot guys... I really enjoy it here and I have truly found a home away from home. Alot of you guys I have never met, but consider some of my dearest friends. Thanks for alowing me to be apart of the best RC site on the net! Here's to 3000 more! :cheers:

Tom

LMAO...and THAT from the guy reaching for 10 grand.

Alot of you guys I have never met, but consider some of my dearest friends. Thanks for alowing me to be apart of the best RC site on the net! Here's to 3000 more! :cheers:

Tom

We're glad to have you in the family. Thanksgiving dinner is at your house this year.
Spam on Tom. We'll be there about 4.

wow 3000 your catching me... looks like i been slacking... better start spamming harder!!

LMAO...and THAT from the guy reaching for 10 grand.

We're glad to have you in the family. Thanksgiving dinner is at your house this year.
Spam on Tom. We'll be there about 4.

Sounds good. You bringing the greenbean caserole? I will have the game on and cold beer in the fridge.

wow 3000 your catching me... looks like i been slacking... better start spamming harder!!

LMAO!!!

Back