3 piece beadlock wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Does anyone know how to put a 3 piece wheel together. It seems simple but the tire headlock isn't locking the tire?

Got pics? What tire and what wheel we talking about here?

Ogrc wheels and ill get some pics for you.

IMG_20240203_095419.jpg

Ahh. RC4WD stamped steelie clones.

Watch this...

One thing I do differently is I insert the foam. Then i grab the tire through the center and stretch it, rotating it around and repeating a fee times. That helps get the foam to settle into a "free resting position".

Those wheels can be a bit tricky, depending on the tire. I have a set of injora stamped steelies with proline tires, and they took a few tries to get the beads to sit right.
You could try putting a bit of windex on the tire bead to help it seat properly

I just spit on the sidewalls to get them to slide in easier... Do what you want with that information.

Those wheels can be a bit tricky, depending on the tire. I have a set of injora stamped steelies with proline tires, and they took a few tries to get the beads to sit right.
You could try putting a bit of windex on the tire bead to help it seat properly
Yeah, but I got them together now, I had to separate the wheels and I had the hex nut in the inside of the wheel, but it goes on the outside of the wheel. Thanks for the help though