3.3 Supercharger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrock3.3

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
:D:DOk, to all you experienced builders out there, what are your thoughts on the supercharger upgrade you can get? Is there a reliabiltiy issue here or will my maxx keep truckin away with her new found power?

Once again this topic has been beat to death! Bad bad bad idea! You may experience a small power increase, but at the expense of your engine burning out! DONT DO IT!

I mean this as nice as possible, do a search on superchargers on this forum... It has been beat to death, bottom line is you dont have any more power and your engine ends up being trash way before its time, and they DONT work...

:D:DOk, to all you experienced builders out there, what are your thoughts on the supercharger upgrade you can get? Is there a reliabiltiy issue here or will my maxx keep truckin away with her new found power?

Do NOT buy a supercharger. They lean out your engine and ruin your mill. There are going to be about 10 more people to tell you the same thing on this forum. Search the word supercharger and you will see. It's like a swear word on here.

Sorry lol I guess that would have been the smart thing to do is to search first. My appologies!

Its all good, but when we see supercharger its like a magnet...lol

they look cool but with the way a nitro engine works, they dont work

Don't feel too bad, it is a heated topic and we have all asked the same question. Its better that you asked us first before wasting your money.

The only time it's an annoying question is when someone ignores the advice they asked for and tell us they will do so.

***Sniffs the air*** Did some start a stupidcharger thread? Nope they do not work on a 2 stroke nitro engine. Since the engine has no valves that allow the stupid to build pressure it just blows all the fuel AND LUBE out the exhaust and burns up the engine. Hitting it with a sledgehammer is a cheaper way to destroy your engine.

***Sniffs the air*** Did some start a stupidcharger thread? Nope they do not work on a 2 stroke nitro engine. Since the engine has no valves that allow the stupid to build pressure it just blows all the fuel AND LUBE out the exhaust and burns up the engine. Hitting it with a sledgehammer is a cheaper way to destroy your engine.
I keep my sledgehammer right next to my work bench:hehe:

It's almost as if when a new member registers they should have some mandatory reading material about good and bad products to buy so we can move on to the more challenging questions. lol

I think this is the number one most annoying question, closely followed by "why won't my truck wheelie?" or are K&N filters any good, they sure are purdy, or how bot nos for my tiny little engine.

Maybe we should make the search button three times larger than all the other buttons, and make it bright red.

some people just want fresh answers to some questions or just simply miss a few things here and there.. we all started somewhere and annoyde someone with all of owr newbi questions..... If the question being asked is to anoying you dont have to answer it, if it already has been answerd..... Some of the feedback the new people get is deconstructive...... I have seen a few people get a couple answers that pointed them away from the site cause they were made to feel stupid instead of getting good advice..... Every question has been asked a thousand times by thousands of people.....

some people just want fresh answers to some questions or just simply miss a few things here and there.. we all started somewhere and annoyde someone with all of owr newbi questions..... If the question being asked is to anoying you dont have to answer it, if it already has been answerd..... Some of the feedback the new people get is deconstructive...... I have seen a few people get a couple answers that pointed them away from the site cause they were made to feel stupid instead of getting good advice..... Every question has been asked a thousand times by thousands of people.....

And some people want their hand held, refuse to use a search button, that could and would have answered this super charger question many times over. Another thing that annoys me is horrendous spelling, where I have to try and figure out what the poster is even saying.

He's also got a thread about dual exhaust pipes, I'm waiting for the nos one, and the pea powered minibike wheelie one. I think he used the search then purposely asked those questions.

We need to add a mammoth banner at the top of the sign in page, followed by a personal E-mail.

They should both say:

If you ask about superchargers, you will be beaten to death by members with sledge hammers, and your remains will be used to fertilize the large plant in the corner of the entry foyer.

Check the box marked "YES" if you agree to this and you will be allowed to continue to the forum.

I see where you come from it gets old and yeah if you already have a thread ask all your questions there.. it does take up alot of unecesary( sorry bad speller not needed l.o.l i can't spell at all) so I gotta kinda say sorry i c what you are talking about because it does get confusing and crowded when there is 10 post per person about the same vehicle. That should probly be in the first e-mail you get when you join is to not crowd up the forum with multiple threads when you can use 1 and acomplish the same thing.... so sorry all and keap up the good work.. I dont know what I would do with out this forum when I am stuck on a problem (or on a rainy day l.o.l)

Back