3.0cc SH 18

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaputoNL001

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the carb from a vertex-16 engine will fit on the 3.0cc SH 18 engine? I want the SH engine but my electronics are in the wrong place for the slide carb on it.

Does anyone know if the carb from a vertex-16 engine will fit on the 3.0cc SH 18 engine? I want the SH engine but my electronics are in the wrong place for the slide carb on it.

If it was me ,I wouldn't lose the deal ,if you do have a good deal on the SH engine ,then
I would find out later!...LOL
Then if it don't fit ,there will always be a good deal on a carb. that will enter change!....:thumbs-up:

If it was me ,I wouldn't lose the deal ,if you do have a good deal on the SH engine ,then
I would find out later!...LOL
Then if it don't fit ,there will always be a good deal on a carb. that will enter change!....:thumbs-up:
Ok I'll pick it up, found a great deal on the motor.

I did see an old Rc 10 with a slide barrel carb. not too long ago ,it was on E-bay ,so I think it maybe
adapted with a little tweak on the linkage arm!

Servo is in the wrong place for me to utilize the slide carb, but the seller traded out carbs for me. It's shipped I'm good to go in 3-7 days. What a fun hobby!!!

You replacing a rotary carb engine with a slide carb engine?

If not, I'm assuming you know the carb twists and can be mounted in either direction.

But if your trying to fit a slide when the geometry calls for a rotary, that can be a pain to overcome.