27 big block please read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blake2009918

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What do I need to put a big block 27 on my nitro truck. Please help me. Blake

you left that really vague, what kind of truck is it, what kind of engine is it, ect after you tell us that then we will be able to help you

Double posting won't get you any more responses, either. The proper info will.

More info = more help. No info = no help....

27 big block

Picco 27. And I'm trying to put it on a 25 t maxx. Can anyone help me out please. Thank you. blblake

Traxxas big block mounting kit should do the trick

thanl you blake

Then you need a bucket.... to put all the broken drivetrain parts in to the first time you hammer that Picco! It will kill it, no if's and's or but's.. Save the engine, sell the T-Maxx and buy a Big Block equipped 1/8th scale truck. I'm not hating on the Maxx, it just can't handle that kind of power without major upgrades.

he doesn't need a bucket. . . just a really big box. . .lol that way he can just put it all in the trash, you can save the bucket for something else

Ya you posted the same exact question in the tmaxx forum. If you don't get an answer due to your complete lack of info and punctuation, posting it again in another forum isn't going to do you any good. Just do some good old google research dude....

Back