2009 RCNT Bash Region Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Choose your choice of region for the 2009 RCNT Bash

• Northeast

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Southeast

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Midwest

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Southwest

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • West

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i voted now everyone has to

I voted so were is my "I Voted" sticker?

O man, I only voted for one, I didnt know you could vote for two.

hey my bump worked lmao
go north/southeast

Darn guys....I don't know what to say....Olds I'd love to come bash with you but.....the 10K mile trip would just be pretty rough...

I think it's pretty obvious that a midwest location will be the most fair place to hold this IF we can get it together.

I voted and I hope it happens somewhere I can get to rather easily. I haven't been able to run any of my rigs for several months for a variety of reasons, so it'd be nice to get them out and do some damage.

Only other concern I have is the money to make it happen! The economy is pinching my industry pretty hard (as I'm sure it is for everyone else) so let's hope Obama can pull this mess out of the nosedive it's in!

The economy is pinching my industry pretty hard (as I'm sure it is for everyone else) so let's hope Obama can pull this mess out of the nosedive it's in!

I wouldn't bet too much on that and that is ALL I am going to say. My industry is predicting a really bad slump for the next three quarters. I am figuring it will be more like seven or eight quarters--until we can get a new Congress...

So looks like the mid-west is winning. St. Louis, anyone?

Last edited:
It's not so much that the midwest is winning but more that that all of the areas are realatively close in interest. Midwest just makes the most sense logistically. The best region is pretty much in the bag as far as I'm concerned. A midwest location is the most fair place as far as travel is concerned and I think travel distance is going to be the biggest deciding factor whether people come or not.

Back